Difference between video resolution 1080P, 1080i, 2k, 4k
Our common video resolutions are 720P, 1080P, 1080i, 2k, 4k, etc. So many titles may be confusing and confusing. The following editors explain:
Stories about "P" and "i"
720P, 1080P and 1080i, usually we say that there must always be a P behind the resolution, so what does this P mean? With the development of video imaging technology, there are two types, one is progressive scanning and the other is interlaced scanning. Progressive scanning means that when the image displayed on the display screen is scanned, the scanning starts from the first line in the upper left corner of the screen, and the entire image is scanned at one time. Therefore, the image display screen flickers small, and the display effect is good. Most advanced displays currently use progressive scanning. Progressive scanning is more used in imaging technology in the consumer electronics field, so we often hear 1080P resolution.
Interlaced scanning refers to i after 720i and 1080i, which is another scanning method, that is, each field contains all the odd scanning lines or even scanning lines in a frame. Usually, the odd lines are scanned first to obtain the first field. , And then scan the even lines to get the second field. The display effect is not good line by line, but it has been widely used in the past, and it is also currently used in security monitoring and other industries.
The story about "K"
k is a higher-definition video resolution introduced in recent years, 2K, 4K, etc., which means "total number of columns of video pixels", such as 4K, which means that the video screen has 3840 or 4096 columns of pixels , 4K resolution cameras usually have 3840 * 2160 or 4096 * 2160 pixels. Therefore, the display effect will be more clear. However, the limit that human eyes can actually recognize is basically about 1080P. After that, there will not be much experience improvement. However, such a high pixel has certain benefits for advertising shooting and other aspects!
The above is the relevant content of video resolution 1080P, 1080i, 2k, 4k. I hope to help everyone better understand the video resolution information.
- [ 01/09 ] Computer cannot recognize HDMI video capture card solution
- [ 08/07 ] What software does a computer use to record video games?
- [ 07/17 ] Will the video signal affect the video clarity after conversion?
- [ 07/07 ] What's the difference between video decoder and video decoder card function?
- [ 07/13 ] How to record laparoscope in medical operation?
- [ 06/28 ] What is the difference between a video capture card and a video capture box? What is the difference
- [ 02/13 ] What is HD video signal?
- [ 12/21 ] Can USB video capture cards be used for video conferences and webcasts?
Remarks : Say your needs, our professional technical engineers can solve product or application problems for you at any time, and can also customize solutions for you!